St. Johann Monastery - Clüs - Fradetsch - St. Johann Monastery
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From the monastery to the Hotel chavalatsch
- Continue in the direction of the school
- After the hotel turn left at Rombach
- Follow the Rombach
- Cross the stream before the border
- At the petrol station climb slightly
- Back to the monastery
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station.
- By PostBus (from Zernez) hourly to PostBus stop Müstair, Clostra Son Jon
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina Tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass and the Ofen Pass into Val Müstair to Müstair.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on the H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofen Pass into Val Müstair to Müstair.
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) into Val Müstair to Müstair.
- Free parking at the PostBus stop near St. Johann Monastery
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.