Kloster - Pradalai - Kloster
Show all 4 images
The tour is very leisurely and is suitable for a short walk. The path is also easily navigable with wheelchairs and prams.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- From St. Johann Monastery in Müstair
- From Chavalatsch to Rombach over the wooden bridge
- To the large car park in Plazzöl
- Over the wooden bridge to the tennis court
- Up to the monastery of St. Johann
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau, from the Upper or Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- Continue by PostBus from Zernez or from Val Müstair and Mals hourly to Müstair, Clostra Son Jon
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 in the direction of Val Müstair to Müstair, Clostra Son Jon (50 minutes from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair, Clostra Son Jon.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair, Clostra Son Jon.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.