9 Minschuns - "La muntagnarda" high-altitude cross-country ski trail
Show all 3 images
As an alternative, you can take the start of the winter hiking trail, at the beginning of the upper car park, follow the signs.
The high-altitude trail is also used as a winter hiking trail. Thanks to the altitude (2,190 m), this trail is particularly snow-sure.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Attention: The cross-country ski trail may have icy spots on the descents.
- Start at the valley station
- Ascent along the ski slope
- Approx 5min to the start of the trail
- Follow the trail to Minschuns valley station
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez station.
- By PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) hourly to PostBus stop Tschierv, spv. Minschuns
- By PostBus from Tschierv, spv. Minschuns to Tschierv, Minschuns valley station daily at 9:14, 11:14 and 13:14. The 1:14 p.m. service runs 10 minutes later on Wednesdays.
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair to Tschierv. (35 minutes drive from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv.
- Free parking at the Minschuns valley station
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.