Val Tantermozza : The lonely valley
Show all 4 images
The trail leads from the goods road in the God d'Arduond area as a rarely used spur route into the otherwise inaccessible Val Tantermozza. A pair of bearded vultures has been breeding in this valley for a long time, which can be observed with a bit of luck. On the hike, in addition to ungulates , mountain lizards, adders and grass frogs can be spotted from time to time. In addition, the golden eagle often circles over the valley. In addition, the lady's slipper blooms at the park boundary in June.
Note: Dogs are not allowed in the Swiss National Park , not even on a leash. For more information on this and all the safeguards, see nationalpark.ch/schutzbestimmungen.
Easy mountain hike (white-red-white). Some slopes with unstable rock masses have to be crossed
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA112
International emergency call
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Prättigau, Upper and Lower Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27
- From the south: via Reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) or Ofenpass (Val Müstair-Zernez) on H27
Zernez is located directly on the Engadine road H27.
- Free parking at the train station, in the village and at the visitor center of the National Park in Zernez.
- Access possible via the power plant road, which branches off from the H27 between Zernez and Brail, to the Turning Point God d'Arduond. Car can be parked there.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.