Uina-Bernina Bike-Tour. Etappe 2, Sta. Maria - Livigno
Show all 3 images
On high-altitude sections, snowfields are possible until the summer months.
The tour was evaluated in favorable weather conditions, the current weather conditions and weather forecasts must be observed before the start of the tour.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on Sigletrails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Sta. Maria to Valchava (1552m)
On gravel road to Tschierv (1660m)
Passtrasse (approx. 5km) to the top of the Pass Süsom Givè (2149m)
Turn left onto Flowtrail to Alp Buffalora (2038m)
Victory to Fuorcla del Gallo (2080m) via Jufplaun
Single trail to Lago Livigno
Continue flat to Passo die Fraéle (1952m)
Continue towards Casine di Trela (2170m) on a flow trail over the Passo di Val Trela (2295m) to Ponte delle Capre (1810m)
On hard gravel to Livigno (1805m)
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station
- Continue by PostBus (from Zernez or Mals) every hour to PostBus-Halteselle Sta. Maria Val Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass to Zernez on H27. From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Sta. Maria (35 minutes drive from Vereina South Portal).
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Sta. Maria.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.