Bergrestaurant Alp Da Munt - Minschuns Talstation (Era Sot)
Attention: The trail is also used as a hiking trail. Caution is advised!
Information is available from the Minschuns ski area. Tel. +41 81 858 51 09
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Tschierv, spv. Minschuns
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Süsom Givè. From Süsom Givè, continue to the junction before the bridge/overpass. Here turn left to the car park of the Minschuns ski area
- From the south and east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) or Bozen on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv and continue to the junction after the bridge/overpass. Turn right here to the Minschuns ski area car park.
- free parking at the valley station Era Sot
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.