Bergrestaurant Alp Da Munt - Minschuns Talstation (Era Sot)
From the Alp da Munt mountain restaurant back to the valley station. The activities of hiking, sledging, skiing or snowboarding intersect here on various sections - with mutual respect, there is room for everything.
Restaurant Alp da Munt
Minschuns valley station Era Sot
Short sledging run from the Alp da Munt mountain restaurant in the Minschuns winter sports area to the Era Sot valley station car park. In the winter sports area you can enjoy a magnificent view of the surrounding panorama.
The trail is groomed after each snowfall. Please note the condition reports under the telephone number 081 861 88 49. The tour was assessed in favourable weather conditions, the current snow and weather conditions must be noted before starting.
Attention: The trail is also used as a hiking trail. Caution is advised!
Information is available from the Minschuns ski area. Tel. +41 81 858 51 09
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Sledges, high and sturdy hiking boots or winter boots, warm clothing, sun protection, gloves and helmet recommended
- By train (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Oberengadin) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Tschierv, spv. Minschuns
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or via the Flüela Pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair as far as Süsom Givè. From Süsom Givè, continue to the junction before the bridge/overpass. Here turn left to the car park of the Minschuns ski area
- From the south and east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) or Bozen on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border in Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Tschierv and continue to the junction after the bridge/overpass. Turn right here to the Minschuns ski area car park.
- free parking at the valley station Era Sot
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.