Cafè la Jucca
Cafè la Jucca is part of the B&B Chasa Sassalba. It was created from an old crest. Between the B&B Chasa Sassalba and Cafè la Jucca is a shelter where additional seating is available. Everything is decorated with love. The café also includes an ice cream stand. Homemade specialties such as the nut cake can be tasted. The focus is on sustainability, you sleep ecologically and eat organically: the organic eggs come from the farmer, the neighbor is, the cheese from the alp.
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Fuldera, Cumün
- By PostBus from Fuldera, Cumün to Lü, Cumün
Details on www.sbb.ch
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 to Val Müstair to Lü (1 hour drive from Vereina south portal)
- From the east: via Reschen Pass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Lü.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Lü.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.