Bärenthemenweg «senda da l’uors» bei Fuldera
Tip: In summer, the "fairytale bear" takes the children with her and tells exciting stories about the bear. Information can be obtained from the guest information Val Müstair.
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Past Provalchava, Resia and Muglin to Valchava
Continue to Döss da las Levras and St. Maria
- Take the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Zernez station.
- By PostBus (from Zernez) every hour to the PostBus stop Fuldera, d'Aint
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass and the Ofen Pass to Fuldera.
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of St. Moritz on H27 to Zernez and then over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- From the south: via reschenpass (Nauders-Martina) through the Val Müstair over the Ofenpass to Fuldera.
- Parking at the starting point of the hike in Fuldera d'Aint. Few parking spaces available.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.