Tennis enthusiasts will not miss out in Val Müstair either.
With two tennis courts, Müstair has the best training facilities for tennis players. The courts are maintained by the Club da tennis Val Müstair and are also available for use by guests. Reservations can be made online: Court reservation
Opening hours, prices and all further information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, Clostra Son Jon
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Malles. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
Free parking is available.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.