Wellness & Spa & Fitness Room Hotel Helvetia
Show all 3 images
Our bath was built in 1980 and renovated in March/April 2009. Wonderful what you can do - you will be impressed. Thanks to the counter-current system you can also swim your daily kilometres in Val Müstair.
Heat that works
Heat has been used for centuries to treat a wide variety of ailments. Physiotherm has been successfully utilizing the positive effects of heat for over 15 years. Physiotherm is the only manufacturer in the world to offer the unique combination of low-temperature infrared technology and patented lava sand technology, which is completely adapted to the needs of the human organism. A specially developed, fully electronic system control also allows infinitely variable regulation of the infrared intensity, according to personal heat sensation.Healthy sweating that is gentle on the circulation is thus possible from as low as 30 °C.
- Regular applications can
- strengthen the immune system -
- stimulate blood circulation and improve metabolism
- relieve tension and back pain
- promote the purification and detoxification of the body through intensive sweating and thus contribute to weight loss
- Have a positive effect on the treatment of skin diseases A stay in the Physiotherm infrared cabin corresponds in its effect to a light cardiovascular endurance training.
A fitness room guided by the Kieser Training Method
Flavio Grond, a qualified personal trainer from Sta Maria in Val Müstair, and his team guide the fitness which is based on the Kieser Training concept.
Fun with fitness
Flavio Grond: This is possible when you train with a program adapted to your personal needs and when you reach your goals. A trained trainer motivates through safety and background knowledge and leads you in an efficient way to your personal goal. The professional support during the training brings a lot of positive things. In addition to optimal, correct and healthy training, progress is measured and recorded.
Opening hours, prices and all other information:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadin) hourly to Zernez.
- By PostBus from Zernez to the PostBus stop Müstair, posta
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains). From Zernez on the H28 into Val Müstair until Müstair ( 50 minutes driving time from Vereina south portal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair.
- From the south: Via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals.
Free parking is available.
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.