S-charl Val Mora
Show all 6 images
144 Emergency call, first aid
1414 Mountain Rescue REGA
112 International emergency call
Be considerate when crossing and overtaking hikers.
The Grisons mountain bike routes run to a large extent on single trails, which are also signposted as hiking trails. Hikers always have priority.
Then easy ascent to San Jon and on to S-charl
Continue on the Narur road to Alp astras in Val Tamangur
Single trail to Pass da Costainas
Departure to Münstertal to Lü
Continue on the natural road to Tschierv and Fuldera
Turn off into Val Vau to Döss Radond
Continue slightly downhill into Val Mora to Alp Val Mora
Short sliding passage up to Jufplaun
Continue to Pass dal Fuorn, Süsom Givè
Ascent to Alp da Munt via Fuorcla Funtana da S-charl back to Alp Astras in Val Tamangur
Way back as well as away
- By Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or from the Upper Engadine) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp station
- By PostBus (from Martina, Sent, Ftan or Tarasp) every hour to Scuol-Tarasp train station
- From the north: via Landquart – Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela Pass into the Lower Engadine on H27, to Scuol
- From the east: via Landeck / Austria in the direction of The Reschen Pass, after Martina on the H27 to SCuol
- From the south: via Reschen Pass to Martina, then direction St. Moritz on the H27 to Scuol
- Paid parking in Scuol train station, Gurlaina or at the end of the village at the Sport Florinett
Responsible for this content Tourism Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.