Show all 7 images
The building was built in about 800 as a defensive tower and in 1974 it was reconstructed and renovated after a disposition from 1613. The work was carried out under the patronage of the Preservation of Monuments and Homeland Security. In June 1969, the hotel was taken over by his parents and continued by Otmar and Sonja Conrad-Fankhauser. In 1996, all rooms were enlarged again, equipped with shower toilet, TV-TXT, radio and new equipment. However, it was tried to preserve the original of the old arven rooms and still equip them friendly and cozy.
Check-out: 10.00 am - 10.30 am Check-in: from noon
Responsible for this content TOMAS.
This content has been translated automatically.