Camping Muglin Val Müstair
Show all 4 images
The former farm of the Zangerle family in Müstair was converted into a camping site in 2011. The old mill near the site gives the camping the name (Muglin=mill). Since 2010 the Val Müstair belongs to the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Engiadina Val Müstair. This label confirms the wonderful and intact landscape of the valley. The site has 92 pitches, 27 of which are permanent. From 2020 Woody Tramp and caravans can be rented. The pitches are spacious and comfortable with about 102 m2. All pitches are equipped with drinking water, waste water, internet reception (W-LAN) and electricity (13A). Another attraction for our guests is certainly the sauna on the former hayloft. The use of the sauna is free of charge for the camping guests. For the children there is a beautiful playground. The sanitary facilities are modern and spacious. For the small appetite and for the cosy get-together our bistro with the beautiful sun terrace is the right place. The camping site is an ideal starting point for hiking or biking. Bike rental is in the immediate vicinity. Tennis court, sports field as well as the public adventure playground of Müstair are only 300 m away from the camping site. You can also walk to the old village center of Müstair, where you can find good shopping facilities and several restaurants with local cuisine.
More information about opening hours and prices can be found on the homepage of Camping Muglin:
- With the Rhaetian Railway (from Chur, Landquart/Prättigau or Upper Engadine) hourly to Zernez
- By PostBus from Zernez to Müstair, post office every two hours
- From the north: via Landquart - Klosters by car transport through the Vereina tunnel (Selfranga - Sagliains) or over the Flüela pass to Zernez on the H27. From Zernez on the H28 into the Val Müstair to Müstair (45 minutes drive from Vereina Südportal).
- From the east: via Reschenpass (Nauders) on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair. From Müstair on the H28 to Müstair
- From the south: via Bolzano and Merano on the SS40 to Mals. From Mals on the SS41 to the Swiss border to Müstair on the H28.
Pitches on the campsite for a fee
Responsible for this content Tourismus Engadin Scuol Samnaun Val Müstair AG.